42" Looper Cone
The stem of the Looper-Cone is made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place.
TrafFix Devices' Looper-Cones come in height of 42" and are ballasted by 30 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the cone stem and you're ready to go to work.
The composite construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation.
- The Looper-Cone measures 42" in height
- Made of flexible low density fluorescent polyethylene
- Bright orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Parades/crowd control
- Narrow work areas
- Water/flood control
- Lane closures
- Tree trimming
- Channelize or delineate traffic
- Barricade construction work zones
- Vehicular or pedestrian traffic control
- Parking lot traffic control, striping or resurfacing
TrafFix Devices' Looper-Cones are designed with convenient handle that allows for easy movement and placement. Looper-Cone can accept a standard or "D" cell barricade light.
Looper Cones must be pallet shipped, please call 800-533-3221 for an accurate shipping quote or they can be picked up at our facility.